Frequently asked questions about our service
Find us on Google+
- Q: How much for a stripper / Are there any hidden cost for your services?
A: show fee depends on your location. The base fee covers the both the company's and your entertainers expenses. A travel fee, is applied to the show fee if your location is a great distance for your desired entertainer. Tipping is how your entertainer feels appreciated and makes the job fun for her. So keep the tips flowing to make your show even wilder.
- Q: What types of payments are accepted? Do I need to put down a deposit?
A: Currently we only accept cash when the dancer arrives at your location, which must be paid in full before the performance begins. TIPS ARE CASH ONLY.
- Q: What area's require a travel fee?
- The High Desert - (ex. Victorville, Palmdale)
- The Coachella Valley - (ex. Palm Springs, Indio)
- Mountain Cities - (ex. Big Bear Lake)
- Ventura County - (ex. Thousand Oaks)
- Q: How long do the strippers stay?
A: The entertainers stay for the entire length of the show that you booked, either 1 hour or a 1/2 an hour. If crowd participation in all stages of the show are not adequate or if your dancer is made to feel disrespected or unsafe than she will leave early and there will be absolutely no refunds!
- Q: How old do the guest have to be at my party?
A: All guest in attendance need to be the age of majority in your area, eighteen years old in most areas but 21 in others. If someone appears to be under age the performer has the right to ask for identification, if the guest is under 18 or refuses to comply then he or she will be asked to leave. Our services are meant for adults only and it is illegal to perform for minors.
- Q: How far in advance should I book my stripper for a party?
A: Although we are more than capable of providing same day service with as little notice as an hour, we recommend booking your show one to four weeks before your event to ensure your desired time slot and stripper is available.
- Q: Can we take pictures or use a video camera?
A: It varies from dancer to dancer, some will allow pictures before they become nude, for a fee. If you want to take pictures discuss this with your entertainer before they begin their performance.
- Q: Are we guaranteed the stripper of our choice? Should I choose a backup?
A: If you choose several strippers that you will be happy with we can guarantee 99% of the time that you'll receive one of your choices. Do to unforseen occurence such as illness, accidents, and scheduling conflicts your first choice may not be available. We have dozens of hot female and male strippers in your area to choose from so finding someone to your liking should not be a problem. In fact we have even more strippers that prefer not to be on the website but I assure they're all hot! Just give us a call at 951-902-5904 to book your show.
If there are any questions you have regarding our service you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 951-902-5904
Tips to make your party a success
- To help ensure that you get the stripper(s) of your choice book your show 1 to 4 weeks in advance. We are more than capable of handling shows with as little as an hours’ notice just have at least 3 entertainers in mind that you’d like to have at your event.
- Be sure that all of your guest, most importantly the guest of honor, is on time at the party. The dancer may wait a reasonable amount of time for the guest of honor to arrive if her schedule allows but this may affect the length of your show.
- Have the show fee ready to pay the dancer, if she needs to wait to be paid this could affect the length of your show if she has a busy night.
- Have a bedroom available for your entertainer to change into her outfit and keep some of her things.
- Have a large room such as a living room prepared for the stripper to perform, a sturdy chair in the middle of the room and enough space for your dancer to put on an exciting performance.
- Make sure that everyone in attendance at your party is aware that there’s going to be a stripper performing, if your party is coed this is especially important if there are couples in attendance.
- Make sure that everyone in attendance has money to tip the dancer, at least $20. Tipping your strippers makes the party a whole lot more fun when the dancer is more motivated to put on a really exciting show when she feels appreciated by your generosity. Also your performer is also more likely to stay longer than the allotted time if the tips are good, making your party an even greater success.